Bio-Kat, A Natural Solution
Cellular Bio-Activation Additive
Eliminate or Reduce:
• Hydrogen Sulfide Odors
• Hydrogen Sulfide Corrosion
• FOG Accumulation
Bio-Kat is a natural bio-cellular activator sewage additive product containing a blend of constituents developed by NRP (Natural Resource Protection, Inc.). This microbial
metabolic stimulant blend decreases hydrogen sulfide production and increases overall biodegradability in sewer collection systems.
Benefits to Municipalities
• Cost reduction
• Environmentally friendly
• Personnel safety
• Non toxic
• Turn-key service or municipal directed
Collection System Benefits:
• Eliminate or reduce hydrogen sulfide odor issues
• Eliminate or reduce hydrogen sulfide corrosion issues
• Eliminate or reduce fats, oils and grease accumulation
Down Stream Wastewater Treatment Plant Benefits:
• Lower BOD loading due to less organics reaching WWTP
• Increase plant throughput per unit time
• Reduce sludge generated by WWTP
• Decrease turbidity
• Improve settle-ability
• Improve plant operations
Cost Reduction Benefits:
• Reduce or eliminate electricity and maintenance costs for bio-filters or scrubbers
• Reduce or eliminate labor cost for manual lift station pump out and line jetting
• Extend life of pumps and other metal parts
Our drivers are skilled technicians trained to provide on-the-spot service with the ability to troubleshoot and repair chemical feed equipment in the field.
An inventory of parts and loaner feed equipment are available on our delivery trucks, if needed.
Hawkins and your Sales/Service Representative are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to meet your needs. Hawkins has and will continue to aid customers with emergencies that could occur.